Ubuntu*Pack 14.04 family distributions have been updated and available for download with integrated updates for April 2018.
These are 9 independent systems with various graphic interfaces:
UbuntuPack 14.04 (Unity), UbuntuPack 14.04 (GNOME), UbuntuPack 14.04 (GNOME Classic), UbuntuPack 14.04 (GNOME Flashback), UbuntuPack 14.04 (Cinnamon), UbuntuPack 14.04 (MATE)
KubuntuPack 14.04, LubuntuPack 14.04, XubuntuPack 14.04
All distributions are prepared for i386 and amd64 platforms.
What's new in distributions relative to the previous version:
- included all official updates in Ubuntu until April 2018;
- LibreOffice to version 6.0;
- Intel drivers up to version 1.8;
- the kernel before version 4.4 (xenial);
- Oracle Java 8;
- Boot Repair utility;
- utility for recovering deleted files R-Linux;
- SystemBack and TimeShift backup systems;
- Utility fine-tuning system Ubuntu Tweak;
- Graphical editor of GIMP;
- view multimedia VLC;
- program for viewing XnView images;
Additional connected repositories:
CUDA, VirtualBox, Google Chrome, Opera, Skype, TeamViewer, MegaSync, WineHQ, PlayOnLinux.